Debugging cgi/perl
Author Message
 Debugging cgi/perl

Hi

Am learning Perl and cgi and would welcome any pointers to debugging
ideas,utils or url's to debugging info.

(I am running Sambar server locally on win 95)

In particular (as done in Obrien's cgi4vb basic progs) I would like to have
my perl cgi prog write the passed cgi env variables to the registry so that
afterwards, I close my server (Sambar) and then run the same perl prog in a
dos window. My perl prog then retrieves the vars from the registry so it
thinks it's running on the server and it can then be debugged.

Although I'm o.k. with the vb stuff, with my limited perl knowledge I am not
too keen to trust my own code to mess about with my registry :)

Thanks

Dave S.

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Debugging cgi/perl

2. Using ptkdb to debug CGI Perl Scripts

3. PTKDB PERL debugger problems when debugging cgi script - code pane font not readable

4. interactiv debug for perl (cgi) ??

5. PTKDB PERL debugger problems when debugging cgi script - code pane font not readable

6. CGI/Perl Debug mode

7. PTKDB PERL debugger problems when debugging cgi script - code pane font not readable

8. how to debug perl cgi at homepage

9. Newbie: How to debug Perl CGI script on server

10. ANNOUNCE: centralized debug and user feedback logging CGI::Log

11. Debugging Arrays in CGI.pm?