suid mount wrapper
Author Message
 suid mount wrapper

I'm looking for a tperl script that can be used as a wrapper
for "/etc/mount".  In other words, people want to be able to
mount cdrom's and floppy disks.

I'm sure 100 people have written this already, so rather
than re-invent the wheel.

The one feature I'm really looking for is something that will
get the hostname (in a taint-save way) so I can only let this
program run on certain machines.

Thanks in advance,

Tom
P.S.  Send me email and I'll post a summary.
--

"Oh! I thought it was one of those useless demos of everything that
    a GUI builder could do." -Anonymous person watching demo of

Sat, 18 Feb 1995 01:00:23 GMT

1. mount command in an suid script - howto ?

2. Problem with an suid wrapper

3. Perl sockets with suid C wrapper

4. Run perl script as suid - C wrapper as work-around

5. SUID root perl script and wrapper : works with perl5 not with perl4

6. Still trying to figure out suid, tait, wrappers?!

7. suid script calling another suid script

8. Mounting filesystems as normal user

9. Tracing true paths (across mounts & links)

10. parsing mount output.

11. mounting samba with perl and scalars

12. Problems with access a smb mount ona windows 2000 server with activestate perl