Any examples of assembly line style processing?
Author Message
 Any examples of assembly line style processing?

I wan't to create some scripts and modules to reformt C sourse
code.  I want to do it in steps.  I would rather not use temp files.
Nor do I wish to store the files in arrays.

What I'd like to be able to do is to tunnel the lines of code as
they are processed from one processor to the next without the
next subroutie being hard coded.  I can then string together the
subs as I want.

Anyone seen any source code like this or could discribe a way I could
code this?

Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:33:45 GMT

1. Perl command line processing, Windows/dos style ?

2. Removing Spice style line continuations

3. command-line args style flags from a file

4. ircII style input line?

5. Replacement for Listbox with intra-line styles?

6. How to make strongly named assembly in Perl.NET

7. Parsing assembly language?

8. Writing Perl Assembly Code?

9. Converting mmdf-style maildrops to sendmail-style maildrops

10. Looking for examples of 2-way communication with a process

11. Need a Perl Data Processing Example

12. #!usr/local/bin/perl line in IIS for a script example