Found new interpreted language
Author Message
 Found new interpreted language

I am since a long time a  perl programmer

I find this product very interesting. I can execute interpreted code
directly on my PC microprocessor

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 06:56:08 GMT

1. Found a new interpreted language

2. Found a new interpreted language

3. Found a new interpreted language

4. In fact is Perl really an interpreted language?

5. interpreted languages

6. New updates needed for an old computer language humor piece

7. Is this new language possible in perl?

8. what are the new languages?

9. Announcement: ScriptV--a new language for 2D and 3D animations and graphics

10. Developers Get New Server Side Language - Web Week

11. Java vs. new CRACK programming language

12. Natural selection of languages (was: JAVA papers [re: oak] [re: features for systems programming languages]) [LONG]