Perl for Windows?
Author Message
 Perl for Windows?

 Hi Again,
   First, thanx to everyone who has helped me with this Perl
portability issue. It has been a real pain, but I think its
almost over. The final set of questions is:
   - Is there a version of Perl for Windows
      (the DOS one has no fork or multi-process commands)
   - Can Perl run on a Dec Alpha? If anyone has a version of
     perl running on one, please let me know.

Thanx,
- Adam

Sat, 19 Jul 1997 03:19:11 GMT
 Perl for Windows?

Quote:

> Hi Again,
>   First, thanx to everyone who has helped me with this Perl
>portability issue. It has been a real pain, but I think its
>almost over. The final set of questions is:
>   - Is there a version of Perl for Windows
>      (the DOS one has no fork or multi-process commands)
>   - Can Perl run on a Dec Alpha? If anyone has a version of
>     perl running on one, please let me know.

Perl is available for Windows NT, which does run on a DEC Alpha.

Carl

Sun, 27 Jul 1997 05:49:44 GMT

1. Perl on Windows question and windows shortcuts.

2. Installing Perl on Windows 95 or Windows 98

3. Where can I get Perl for Windows NT or Windows 95

4. x-windows in perl/Tk windows?

5. Using perl modules for ActiveState perl on Windows NT

6. Perl on Windows - use Perl as DLL

7. Differences between perl on windows vs perl on unix

8. Perl on Unix to Perl on Windows

9. Building Perl on Windows as Static Library (as opposed to a DLL)

10. Perl on Windows NT

11. perl for windows NT v 3.1 and 3.5

12. Newbie Question: Perl and Windows GUI