SPLASH SCREEN
Author Message
 SPLASH SCREEN

I am trying to create a splash screen like in VB/VC application. So that the
splash form is popped up
on the screen till my actual Menu is loaded.

If I  put the MainLoop immediately after the splash widget creation, The
splash form is loaded but then waits for my input.

Is there anyway, I can display the form without calling the MainLoop and
then delete/hide the splash form when the "MENU" form is loaded.?

Also is there anyway, I can avoid using - Title bar/Maximize/Minimize
button.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanx.
-Lalit

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SPLASH SCREEN
This is a Perl newsgroup.

Quote:
> I am trying to create a splash screen like in VB/VC application. So that
the
> splash form is popped up
> on the screen till my actual Menu is loaded.

> If I  put the MainLoop immediately after the splash widget creation, The
> splash form is loaded but then waits for my input.

> Is there anyway, I can display the form without calling the MainLoop and
> then delete/hide the splash form when the "MENU" form is loaded.?

> Also is there anyway, I can avoid using - Title bar/Maximize/Minimize
> button.

> I would appreciate your help.

> Thanx.
> -Lalit

Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Splash screen

2. SPLASH SCREEN

3. SPLASH SCREEN

4. NoteBook, Splash screen with ProgressBar and problems with update()

5. splash screen in Tk

6. Splash screen

7. SPLASH SCREEN

8. Screen with - screen height

9. Check for screen lock or screen saver?

10. Perldb.el, Splash

11. SPLASH 1.90 released c++ class library

12. Splish Splash