Free CGI Poll - check it out
Author Message
 Free CGI Poll - check it out

Hello everyone,
I have developed my own cgi poll and I'm trying to distribute it to
get some advertising for my hosting company, host4yourself.com.  Check
out the poll at http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
absolutely free and all I ask is you think about hosting with us and
distribute the poll to your friends.  Have fun!

-Evan Kamlet
Web Administrator
Host4Yourself.com
(301) 481-2627

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 04:21:15 GMT
 Free CGI Poll - check it out
Hey!

Thanks for sharing this!  I am still trying to get my permissions
worked out (Get Internal 500 errors), but that should be easy to fix.

I am actually in need of something different that I hope I can mold
out of your framework.....I want to use checkbox's as opposed to radio
buttons and keep a summary of percentages.  This way, I can use it for
multiple choice polls as well as a simple attendence keeping system
(names as opposed to options).

I am not a real perl whiz...but it looks doable.  What do you think?

Thanks again!

SM

P.S. I'll keep note the source and link back when I use it.

Quote:

>Hello everyone,
>I have developed my own cgi poll and I'm trying to distribute it to
>get some advertising for my hosting company, host4yourself.com.  Check
>out the poll at http://scrop.org/shopoll.htm - it is very nice,
>absolutely free and all I ask is you think about hosting with us and
>distribute the poll to your friends.  Have fun!

>-Evan Kamlet
>Web Administrator
>Host4Yourself.com
>(301) 481-2627

-----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers!  ==-----

Fri, 03 Sep 2004 06:10:52 GMT

1. Free CGI Poll - check it out

2. Time outs and exit codes

3. Sockets, Time-outs, and Alarms

4. Looking for Polling/Voting CGI/java Script

5. get a free domain , free design , and free host

6. check for free disk space

7. checking for socket number free before bind

8. Checking for free diskspace

9. A Free CGI for mailgateway, guestbook and classified etc: genericform.cgi

10. REQ: free cgi script harbour

11. free-lance cgi work