Perl in academic administrative comp.
Author Message
 Perl in academic administrative comp.

I am collecting some info on using perl in academic
administrative computing. I'd be interested in hearing from you
if you use perl in some phase of managing student's academic
records, or scheduling classes, exams or rooms.  (A very short
paragraph description of your usage, sent by e-mail would be
greatly appreciated.)

Thanks,
Steve

--

___________________________________

Steven Buechler                 | "But I thought
Department of Mathematics       |  I fixed that!"
Mail Distribution Center        |
University of Notre Dame        |
Notre Dame, IN 46556

(219) 631-6233

Fri, 02 May 1997 23:28:19 GMT

1. RFD - comp.lang.perl.db, comp.lang.perl.network, comp.lang.perl.regex

2. Do you need academic assistance in PERL?

3. perl5-porters mailing list administrative notice

4. Academic assistance available in Perl

5. UK developers wanted for online academic research survey

6. comp.lang.perl.announce and comp.lang.perl.misc

7. Academic exercise - string/variable interpolation for arrays

8. Maybe too academic: How to build a (binary) tree (structure)

9. Academic Assistance in Programming Languages

10. comp.lang.perl.misc,comp.programming

11. comp.lang.tcl comp.lang.asm.x86 comp.lang.adaNumber of postings to comp.lang.* newsgroups.

12. comp.lang.perl.modules The Perl 5 Module List (Reusable Software)