Getting Content type of a file
Author Message
 Getting Content type of a file

Hi Everybody,
      I am newbie to perl. I am struked with determinig the content
type of a file.
      Is there any method or module which will return mime for getting
content type of a file???

Regards,
Kaladhaur P

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:02:53 GMT
 Getting Content type of a file

Quote:

>       I am newbie to perl. I am struked with determinig the content
> type of a file.

This smells like an X-Y problem.  Why do you think you want to do
that?

Quote:
>       Is there any method or module which will return mime for getting
> content type of a file???

What key words did you try when you searched the Perl modules
repository?  (See FAQ).

What did you find?

(I found File::MMagic but I don't know if it's any good).

here.

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:09:35 GMT

1. recuper le Mime type d'un fichier - Content-type of file

2. Guessing content-type from file

3. CGI: How to display the contents of a file regardless of type without showing their location

4. Downloading files via .cgi - IE5 content-type?

5. How can I get the Mime Content-type of a file

6. Help with getting file contents

7. Getting variable contents from other files

8. setting content-type

9. Content-type: wwwserver/html-ssi\n\n

10. Question about Content-Type?

11. Multipart Content-type HEader?

12. Default content-type used in print statements?