Want to write STDIN and read STDOUT of system() proccess
Author Message
 Want to write STDIN and read STDOUT of system() proccess

        I want to be able to execute a system binary and read from its stdout
and write to its stdin.  How can I do this?  I tried a few things with pipe
and fork but nothing quite worked.  All help would be appreciated.

Matt Helgren
University of Wisc.

Sun, 05 Mar 1995 05:59:02 GMT

1. Writing to STDOUT *and* STDIN

2. reading write/talk from stdin

3. can't read from STDIN after system call

4. Reading STDIN not from keyboard -- or, System and Fork under win95

5. How to read STDOUT from a system() call into a variable

6. Wanted - examples of reading/writing passwd.(pag|dir)

7. how to read(string) instead of read(STDIN)?

8. system usage accounting system wanted

9. Transferring STDIN/STDOUT to user & back

10. Can you redirect STDIN/STDOUT on the fly ?

11. Problem with STDIN, STDOUT, control character

12. duping of stdin and stdout