Is any company offering Perl support?
Author Message
 Is any company offering Perl support?

Does anyone know of any company which offers commercial support for
Perl?  I would be interested in hearing about any company which
distributes Perl executables for various platforms, answers questions
about the language, distributes patches, and so on.  I would
also like to know about any company which can be paid to port
Perl to new platforms or to integrate Perl with existing applications.
I am particularly interested in MS/DOS perl support.

Thanks for any information.

Adam Dingle

Tue, 07 Feb 1995 02:12:33 GMT

1. Companies that offer support for perl?

2. DBCS Support and corporate support for PERL

3. DBCS Support and corporate support for PERL

4. Companies using perl or oraperl who upgraded Unix or Oracle

5. Getting clearance to use Perl in a company

6. Job Oppurtunity - Perl Developers - CMM Level 3 Product Company

7. Hosting Companies & Perl Modules

8. Making perl last/feasible to large companies

9. Cool company has Perl jobs!

10. $$Perl Programmer wanted for internet based company$$

11. SF,CA - JOB: Unix/Perl people (sysadmin/programming) for SF Internet Company

12. Perl Startup Company --- Appropriate Group to Announce?