usersub: How To
Author Message
 usersub: How To

I've written some notes and some sample programs explaining how to
use usersub to create a custom version of perl containing your own C
functions.  If enough people are interested, I will upload it.
Otherwise, I can mail it out.

Apologies if this is the second posting of this message (I think there's a
problem with our xrn).

--
-- Rob Torop

| The views expressed here are neither mine nor those of my employer. |

Wed, 15 Feb 1995 00:03:55 GMT

1. Need help with setuid scripts which use usersub.o

2. How to get $; from usersub

3. usersub functions in a different package.

4. How to return lists from a usersub() routine

5. How to pass a function in a usersub?

6. HELP: with usersub callback

7. usersub problems when invoked within a subroutine

8. usersub: HOW TO

9. usersub

10. usersub advice requested

11. troubles with usersub