SARge: Perl with GD module needed
Author Message
 SARge: Perl with GD module needed

I found a tool for the generation of SAR graphs using the Unix SAR
utility.  In order to get this stuff to run, it needs perl 5.003 or
greater with the GD module.
Q: Where do I find perl5.003 (Solaris 2.x pkgadd) and the GD module and
how do I install the GD module?
The utility is SARGE, the web site is: URL
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~efinch/sarge.html .
Thank you for your help.

Ralf Wiegand

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SARge: Perl with GD module needed

Quote:
>I found a tool for the generation of SAR graphs using the Unix SAR
>utility.  In order to get this stuff to run, it needs perl 5.003 or
>greater with the GD module.
>Q: Where do I find perl5.003 (Solaris 2.x pkgadd) and the GD module and
>how do I install the GD module?

http://www.sunfreeware.com/ seems to have perl for lots of Solaris
versions.

The GD module, whatever it is, is available from CPAN.  Go to
http://www.perl.com/ , click on the CPAN link, click on modules,
and click on "modules by"..."name".  Then download it.

It's usually really easy to install perl modules -- you
just do "perl Makefile.pl" to generate a Makefile, and
then do "make" to make and "make install" to install.

  - Logan

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SARge: Perl with GD module needed
On 6 Apr 2000 15:01:19 -0500,

+ The GD module, whatever it is, is available from CPAN.  Go to
+ http://www.perl.com/ , click on the CPAN link, click on modules,
+ and click on "modules by"..."name".  Then download it.

There will also be libgd to get, and that can be had from
<url:http://www.boutelle.com/>.

James
The Bill of Rights is paid in Responsibilities - Jean McGuire
To cure your perl CGI problems, please look at:
<url:http://www.perl.com/CPAN/doc/FAQs/cgi/idiots-guide.html>

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. SARge: Perl with GD module needed

2. Need David Roths NT port of the GD module

3. SARGE

4. need libgd.a for GD in Perl

5. need libgd.a for GD in Perl

6. prb with GD Module and socket function in perl for win 32

7. help can't install perl GD module!

8. Need help to install BerkerlyDB module or DB_File module for Perl

9. perl can't find GD Module

10. Questions on GD PERL module...

11. GD modules for ActiveStates perl build

12. prb with GD Module and socket function in perl for win 32