Perl and the Mac (Really on desired future enhacements)
Author Message
 Perl and the Mac (Really on desired future enhacements)

I just came back from MacWorld where they talked about AppleScript.
The following would be useful enhancements to Perl on the Mac:
 Support Apple Events/Object Model/be able to have a Perl dialect
to AppleScript. This would also allow some inter human language
portability as well.

I will be glad to send out the info I received to the appropriate

As for AppleScript itself, give me Perl anytime!

Tue, 24 Jan 1995 21:06:22 GMT

1. Native Mac perl for Power Mac's?

2. Connect on desired port with NT-Perl?

3. really really Simple Question

4. Really, really BIG files with MacPerl

5. Mac PH client & Programming Mac in MacPERL

6. Converting Mac line terminator to Unix terminator on Mac OS X

7. SRC: {unix,mac,cpm}2{unix,mac,cpm} converters

8. Mac::Glue / Mac::AppleEvents::Simple Updated

9. Segmented Mac OS X dev tools (was: Yet another gcc on Mac OS X posting)

10. Comparison of ODBC/Oraperl/DBI desired

11. Future of Perl on VMS

12. creating a binary file with desired size