How to print pretty with XML::DOM??
Author Message
 How to print pretty with XML::DOM??

Hello all,

Can I print the XML tree in pretty mode (with indentation) using XML::DOM or
do I have to write a subroutine to do it?

Thanks,

Ngoc

Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:09:24 GMT
 How to print pretty with XML::DOM??
It might be overkill, but I was just looking at the apache xml homepage and
they have an example of using xml::xerces to pretty print xml.

http://xml.apache.org/xerces-p/domprint.html

Quote:
> Hello all,

> Can I print the XML tree in pretty mode (with indentation) using XML::DOM
or
> do I have to write a subroutine to do it?

> Thanks,

> Ngoc

Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:15:46 GMT

1. XML::DOM: nicely indented XML?

2. migrating from XML::DOM to XML::XPath

3. XML::DOM vs XML::LibXML

4. PPM Packages For XML::DOM and XML::LibXML?

5. DBI->connect parameters being pulled from XML file using XML::DOM methods - throws error

6. Writing XML via XML::DOM

7. External DTD not working in XML::DOM ! (fwd)

8. XML::DOM::Parser usage of the NoExpand option

9. XML::DOM segmentation fault

10. Problem installing XML-DOM 1.42 for perl 5.8.0

11. XML::DOM parsing error

12. XML::DOM setData() issue