Using Berkeley DB 1.85
Author Message
 Using Berkeley DB 1.85

Hello,

I'm got Perl running under RH6.0 and I've written a set of programs that
use the Berkeley DB library. For various reasons I need to be able to
read/write to .db files using the 1.85 version file format as well as
the 2.x format.

My question is how do I get these two libraries to sit side-by-side on
the same system and use them both from within Perl?

Any solutions, hints, pointers would be really useful.

Thanks

Andrew Larcombe

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Berkeley DB 1.85

2. upgrading berkeley DB 1.85 to 3.3?

3. Berkeley DB 1.85

4. Berkeley DB 1.85 Recovery

5. Problem adding to Berkeley DB file using DB_File

6. Using Berkeley DB with PERL

7. Migrating to Berkeley db 2 using DB_File?

8. allowing duplicate keys in btree using Berkeley db

9. Berkeley DB, DB File on multiple platforms

10. Berkeley DB / DB File Concurrence Problem

11. Berkeley DB / DB File Concurrence Problem

12. ANNOUNCE: Text::Balanced 1.85