Problem with Perl CGI please help
Author Message
 Problem with Perl CGI please help

Hi,

I'm using a CERN server and the latest Netscape version and here' s my problem:
I do not manage to use perl in my sever. Netscape returns " error document contains no data".
I use the CGI.pm library and I know the program is OK since it runs under UNIX.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Mon, 22 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. CGI PERL problem..please help

2. Socket problem in perl CGI program, help please

3. Please Help with this Perl CGI Problem

4. CGI.pm file upload problem - Please Help!

5. Help Please: CGI-String terminator problem

6. CGI.pm file upload problem - Please Help!

7. PLease Help CGI configuration problem

8. PLEASE HELP - Problem with CGI script

9. Help Please: CGI-String terminator problem

10. Help Please: CGI-String terminator problem

11. symlink directory in apache perl .cgi script --- please help