trace an internal function
Author Message
 trace an internal function

Hi!

        I'm having some trouble while trying to trace a function defined with
labels. I tried plain trace and trace with the :inside keyword param, but I
still get errors. :-(  Any ideas? O:-)

TIA

//      Fernando Rodriguez Romero
//
//      frr at mindless dot com

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 19:22:24 GMT
 trace an internal function

Quote:

> Hi!

>    I'm having some trouble while trying to trace a function defined with
> labels. I tried plain trace and trace with the :inside keyword param, but I
> still get errors. :-(  Any ideas? O:-)

I don't think there's a portable way of doing this.  So you need to
find out how (or if) you can do it in your implementation.

--tim

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 21:38:55 GMT

1. Parsing and Tracing J functions

2. function tracing in Scheme

3. Trace function with automatic source code location reporting

4. tracing function local to method

5. Raising an exception from a multithreaded embedded Python interpreter trace function

6. tracing local functions

7. trace calls from within mapcar or similar functions

8. How to get current line number inside a trace function

9. Tracing function calls in lisp code

10. Function traces?

11. Trace function arguments?

12. command traces interfere with step traces (bug?)