ANN: Latitude longitude database
Author Message
 ANN: Latitude longitude database

Quote:

> Latitude longitude database of over 2.8 million locations worldwide.

> Download from:
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Ideal for sales and marketing applications and travel related
> websites.

you forgot to add ICBM targetting.

--
J o h a n  K u l l s t a m

Don't Fear the Penguin!

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 20:44:09 GMT
 ANN: Latitude longitude database

Quote:

> > Latitude longitude database of over 2.8 million locations worldwide.

> > Download from:
> > http://www.*-*-*.com/

> > Ideal for sales and marketing applications and travel related
> > websites.

> you forgot to add ICBM targetting.

And, more importantly, indicating the coordinates of the person
responsible for the spam so that we may do:

  echo "target: 42.17.45N 87.49.17W" | \

[Or is it just Osama Bin Laden that is using the Internet to
coordinate attacks?  Actually, with his group, I hear you'd need to
encode the target as part of a {*filter*} picture of Sheryl Crow and then
post it to alt.binaries.{*filter*}.rockstars...]
--

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~cbbrowne/rdbms.html
Rules of the Evil Overlord #101. "I will not order my trusted

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 21:47:22 GMT
 ANN: Latitude longitude database
Hmm, I sense that some people do not think of this data to be of any
use? Nothing could be more wrong.

At last we have something towards a solution for the problems of
getting emacs to calculate the sunrise or moon phases when travelling
about.

(try typing: M-x diary S)

Christian Lynbech       | Ericsson Telebit, Skanderborgvej 232, DK-8260 Viby J

Fax:   +45 8938 5101    | web:   www.ericsson.com

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 14:04:21 GMT
 ANN: Latitude longitude database

Quote:
> At last we have something towards a solution for the problems of getting
> emacs to calculate the sunrise or moon phases when travelling about.

I'd have thought that hooking emacs up to a GPS receiver would be the
solution there.

--
Dave Pearson:                   |     lbdb.el - LBDB interface.
http://www.davep.org/           |  sawfish.el - Sawfish mode.

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 21:00:09 GMT

1. Longitude latitude

2. latitude/longitude revisited

3. Longitude/ Latitude

4. latitude/longitude/mapping Python script

5. Latitude/longitude map program

6. REQ does any have a database all us zipcode with longitude and latitude data with the algorythm for zip code radius searches

7. Dell Latitude D600 (or D500, D800) notebook?

8. A change in latitude - A change in attitude

9. ANN: Gadfly Free SQL Relational Database Engine in Python

10. ANN: eGenix mxODBC Zope Database Adapter, Version 1.0.6

11. ANN: eGenix mxODBC Zope Database Adapter, Version 1.0.5

12. ANN: eGenix mxODBC Zope Database Adapter, Version 1.0.4