LUV'94 CALL FOR PARTICIPATION AND FEEDBACK
Author Message
 LUV'94 CALL FOR PARTICIPATION AND FEEDBACK

                LUV'94 CALL FOR PARTICIPATION AND FEEDBACK

 The 4th annual Lisp Users and Vendors Conference (LUV'94) will be held
 in Berkeley, California on August 15-19, 1994.

 As we prepare to finalize our schedule of events, we are soliciting immediate
 input from the Lisp community on the following issues:

   * What tutorial topics would you be most likely to attend?

   * What tutorial presenters would you most prefer to hear?

   * Is there a tutorial topic that you would be interested in presenting?

   * Are there particular conference speakers that you would like to hear from?

   * Are there particular topics that you would like to hear discussed?

   * Is there some other activity or event that would increase your likelihood
     of attendance or your perception of the value offered if you already plan
     to attend?

 If you wish to have input on any of these issues, or have other questions or

 Thanks for your time and interest.
 See you in Berkeley!

                                        LUV'94 co-chairmen

Sat, 31 Aug 1996 02:01:01 GMT

1. CALL FOR REGISTRATION: LUV '94, Aug 15-19, Berkeley (Lisp Users and Vendors)

2. CALL FOR PAPERS: 1994 Lisp Users and Vendors Conference (LUV '94)

3. TaTTOO '94 Call For Participation

4. Call For Participation: SAC '94 Programming Languages Track

5. CALL FOR PARTICIPATION (PASCO'94)

6. Call For Participation: SAC '94 Programming Languages Track

7. SOFSEM'94 Call for participation

8. Call For Participation: SAC '94 Programming Languages Track

9. Tri-Ada '94 Call For Participation

10. Post-ILPS'94 Workshop on Constraints and Databases: Call for Participation

11. CALL FOR PARTICIPATION (PASCO'94)

12. Call For Participation: SAC '94 Programming Languages Track