Common Lisp tutorial -- Successful Lisp
Author Message
 Common Lisp tutorial -- Successful Lisp

I've finished the first draft of my online book, "Successful Lisp."  You can
find it at < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~dlamkins/sl/sl.html>.

--
David B. Lamkins < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~dlamkins/>

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Successful Lisp (Tutorial) -- new chapters added

2. What I want from my Common Lisp vendor and the Common Lisp community

3. New Common Lisp, Lisp-to-C translation, Lisp library for C

4. lucid common lisp -- C -- Common lisp intercallability

5. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp - the Summary

6. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp

7. Sun Common Lisp vs. Allegro Common Lisp

8. Comparing and Contrasting Common Lisp, Scheme, and Dylan tutorial

9. Comparing and Contrasting Common Lisp, Scheme, and Dylan tutorial

10. Comparing and Contrasting Common Lisp, Scheme, and Dylan tutorial

11. New Common Lisp and Lisp-to-C translator ANNOUNCEMENT

12. Running Koza's GP1 Lisp code on Common Lisp