SBCL port to NetBSD
Author Message
 SBCL port to NetBSD

I have put up an experimental port of SBCL to NetBSD/i386 at
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;. It includes the generational GC,
so you need to use a patched kernel.

It has not been extensively tested, but it can compile itself
and apparently passes the test suite (expect for some nits that
are probably related to something non-lisp).

Please test it if you can and mail me if you have comments or
suggestions.  Thanks.

 -v

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:07:36 GMT

1. AMD64 port for SBCL

2. porting squeak to NetBSD on mac68k

3. Porting GNAT to NetBSD/68k

4. NetBSD 1.4.2/sparc won't compile Python w/thread support from ports collection

5. Tcl/TK ported on Amiga-NetBSD

6. SBCL 0.8alpha: first prerelease

7. UFFI and CLSQL now support SBCL & OpenMCL

8. more cmucl & sbcl questions

9. SBCL vs. CMUCL

10. SBCL and/or CMUCL

11. SBCL, a new free Common Lisp based on CMU CL

12. Calling SBCL from C with array arguments