CLISP and XLISP?
Author Message
 CLISP and XLISP?

I have tried using CLISP and XLISP and have not found either
very easy to use or system friendly.  They both required changes
to config.sys files and would not run as a DOS app under Windows.
CLISP ran very slow on my 386/25 with 4 meg RAM.

What other PD LISP interpreters have others been using and having
luck with?  The FAQ did not help much with specific recommendations.

Please e-mail.

Thanks...Win

=-------------------------------------=

Mon, 03 Jul 1995 08:19:46 GMT
 CLISP and XLISP?
Anyone know of an CL system that "deals with" (in any interesting
way) the ISO 10646 character set standard?

Bill
--

 Xerox Palo Alto Research Center      FAX: (415) 812-4777
 3333 Coyote Hill Road, Palo Alto, California   94304

Mon, 03 Jul 1995 13:17:47 GMT

1. Summary: Free Lisps for SCO (Clisp, GCL, Xlisp)

2. XLISP, XLISP-PLUS and XLISP-STAT

3. Xlisp 2.1 vs. CL (II), CLISP

4. wanted: Emacs integrated CLISP env for NT, *AND* mathematics package for CLISP

5. Anyone ported Tierny's XLISP-STAT to CLISP?

6. Source of XLISP interpreter/compiler required

7. Fix for XScheme/Xlisp object system

8. Author of XScheme& XLisp

9. UNIX additions for XScheme/XLISP available?

10. xlisp manual in latex format

11. xscheme,xlisp save/restore bug?

12. Avalability of XScheme(V 0.16) and XLisp(V 2.0)