save-object.lisp
Author Message
 save-object.lisp

I'm wondering if anyone has a late version of save-object.lisp that is stable
and works well across the board.

incidentally, I was looking through the old (broken) version I have, and I
noticed that `make-load-form' is not used even once in there.  Should I be
surprised?  one time I posted a question regarding object serialization, and
I think KP wrote back that `make-load-form' was used expressly for this
purpose.  But then it was surprising not to see it in save-object.lisp

if anyone has a stable version of save-object.lisp, or can answer the
question, thanks in advance.

dave

Thu, 18 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. save-object.lisp /persistent objects

2. saving lisp object into a file

3. Lisp syntax : Lisp objects :: Scheme syntax : characters

4. Dynamic Objects and Lisp at Object World East, May 5-9 (Correction)

5. Dynamic Objects and Lisp at Object World East, May 5-9

6. Dynamic Objects and Lisp at Object World East, May 5-9

7. Save to file/restore from file - Lisp structures

8. Lisp save/load cycle

9. CMUCL "save-lisp"

10. Question: How to save the image of lisp?

11. Saving a couple of keystrokes on Mac Common Lisp

12. Save object?