Updated Macintosh Common Lisp review pointer
Author Message
 Updated Macintosh Common Lisp review pointer

I've updated my Macintosh Common Lisp review.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~dlamkins/mcl-review.html

The review section is substantially updated to cover MCL 4.0 for PPC
targets
(and 3.1, for 68K targets.)  I've also added a link to a page of screen
shots from
my MCL development environment, illustrating both standard and optional UI
features of MCL.

 David B. Lamkins --- http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~dlamkins/

Sun, 20 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Common Lisp is a dpANS in Public Review

2. X3 announces second public review for Common Lisp

3. Common Lisp public review deadline approaching

4. Common Lisp is a dpANS in Public Review

5. Please review proposed Common Lisp CORBA mapping...

6. X3 announces second public review for Common Lisp

7. Common Lisp public review deadline approaching

8. Common Lisp is a dpANS in Public Review

9. Macintosh Common Lisp or Smalltalk Agents?

10. Macintosh Common Lisp

11. Macintosh Common Lisp for OS X

12. Another cool Macintosh Common Lisp application: Igor from Noteheads