AKCL fasl loader for ESIX v3.2
Author Message
 AKCL fasl loader for ESIX v3.2

I have installed version 530 of Austin Kyoto Common Lisp on my Esix machine.
Everything seems to work fine except the fast-loader. I used a configuration
for a microport 386 machine and believe that their object format differences
may be causing the problem.
  When I try to load a compiled function/file a get a core dump or the machine
goes off to never never land. Can anyone give me som help on how to fix the
loader?
  Great thanks in advance...

Sat, 03 Jul 1993 01:18:36 GMT
 AKCL fasl loader for ESIX v3.2

Quote:
>I have installed version 530 of Austin Kyoto Common Lisp on my Esix machine.
>Everything seems to work fine except the fast-loader.  [...]

On the same note, I've installed v 530 on my DECstation 2100, and would
like to write a fast-loader for the system.  Anyone care to give me a
short intro to what files have to be created/changed, and what especially
to look out for when adding a new fasl to AKCL?

Thanks!

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, NHH, Bergen, Norway.  Telephone: +47-5-959205

Sat, 03 Jul 1993 05:42:18 GMT

1. Successful AKCL compile on Esix system

2. Compiling AKCL on SYSVR3 Unix (Esix) System (LONG)

3. AKCL on SCO Unix 386 V3.2.2

4. CLX won't compile using akcl under akcl on i386

5. VRML Loaders: NCSA, Sun Loader, Sun Fly Through, 'New' X3d/VRML Loaders

6. JPI TopSpeed V3.0 + Windows V3.0

7. Some problems with upgrading to ESIX

8. CLISP on ESIX 4.0.4 ?

9. Can poplog make a fasl?

10. New SIOD update, with -*-parser:fasl-*- and -*-parser:read-*-

11. Are fasl files feasible for delivery?

12. fasl file magic numbers?