Allegro FFI to GL/OpenGL??
Author Message
 Allegro FFI to GL/OpenGL??

  Does anyone have a FFI defined for Allegro CL to either GL or OpenGL that they
can share? (Marco?) I'm trying to do some visualization stuff that I'd prefer to
do in Lisp instead of C++ (Yuch!!).

  Thanks,

Mon, 07 Apr 1997 03:53:46 GMT

1. help with allegro gl interface

2. tk canvas widget and IRIX gl/opengl rendering

3. Franz Allegro Common Lisp 6.0: FFI

4. char*[] in FFI for Allegro

5. some clear examples for FFI call to a Windows api function in Franz Allegro for Windows

6. Bigloo and Opengl (using glut and the c ffi)

7. OpenGL/Mesa bindings for Allegro Common Lisp

8. OpenGL bindings for [RScheme, Allegro Common LISP]

9. OpenGL/Mesa bindings for Allegro Common Lisp

10. OpenGL bindings for Allegro Common LISP

11. OpenGL-Win32: Opengl slave?