LWW GDI Package
Author Message
 LWW GDI Package

I sent some code to Rafael Len.  It is the start of a LWW extension to the
Window's GDI interface.  I just thought since it is gathering dust that it
would not be lost.  It extends some functionality that is not in CAPI/GP.

The file is at

http://www.*-*-*.com/

There is also a test file for bitmaps, I forget if it all works or not.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Example of its uses

CAPIGDI 60 > (setf pane (capi:contain (make-instance 'capi:output-pane
:min-width 200 :min-height 200)))
#<CAPI:OUTPUT-PANE  21673C6C>

CAPIGDI 61 > (setf pixmap-port (gp:create-pixmap-port pane 200 200 :clear t
:background :black))
#<GRAPHICS-PORTS:PIXMAP-PORT 21674674>

CAPIGDI 62 > (gp:draw-rectangle pixmap-port 10 10 50 50 :background :white
:foreground :white :filled t)

CAPIGDI 63 > (winapi::|BitBlt| (hdc pane) 0 0 200 200 (hdc pixmap-port) 0 0
winapi::SRCCOPY)

CAPIGDI 64 >

Wade

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 05:44:23 GMT
 LWW GDI Package

Quote:
> I sent some code to Rafael Len.  It is the start of a LWW extension to the
> Window's GDI interface.  I just thought since it is gathering dust that it
> would not be lost.  It extends some functionality that is not in CAPI/GP.

> ...snip...

> CAPIGDI 63 > (winapi::|BitBlt| (hdc pane) 0 0 200 200 (hdc pixmap-port) 0 0
> winapi::SRCCOPY)

FWIW, (gp:pixblt pane boole-1 pixmap-port 0 0 200 200 0 0) will do this in
CAPI/GP.

--
Martin Simmons, Xanalys Software Tools

rot13 to reply

Sat, 17 Jul 2004 01:30:49 GMT
 LWW GDI Package

Quote:

> > I sent some code to Rafael Len.  It is the start of a LWW extension to
the
> > Window's GDI interface.  I just thought since it is gathering dust that
it
> > would not be lost.  It extends some functionality that is not in
CAPI/GP.

> > ...snip...

> > CAPIGDI 63 > (winapi::|BitBlt| (hdc pane) 0 0 200 200 (hdc pixmap-port)
0 0
> > winapi::SRCCOPY)

> FWIW, (gp:pixblt pane boole-1 pixmap-port 0 0 200 200 0 0) will do this in
> CAPI/GP.

Yes it should.

The problem that Rafael was experiencing was that the LWW pixblt was doing
the same thing for any operation.  He ended up using winapi::|BitBlt| with
winapi::SRCINVERT to do what he needed.  I suggested to Rafael that he might
put in a bug report but he wanted it quickly.  I am sure the operation
parameter worked before, but for some reason it does not anymore.

Wade

Sat, 17 Jul 2004 02:53:15 GMT
 LWW GDI Package

Quote:

> > FWIW, (gp:pixblt pane boole-1 pixmap-port 0 0 200 200 0 0) will do this in
> > CAPI/GP.

> Yes it should.

> The problem that Rafael was experiencing was that the LWW pixblt was doing
> the same thing for any operation.  He ended up using winapi::|BitBlt| with
> winapi::SRCINVERT to do what he needed.  I suggested to Rafael that he might
> put in a bug report but he wanted it quickly.  I am sure the operation
> parameter worked before, but for some reason it does not anymore.

Ah, I see -- you are correct that LWW 4.1 ignored the operation for pixblt. This
has been fixed in the latest version.
--
Martin Simmons, Xanalys Software Tools

rot13 to reply

Sat, 17 Jul 2004 18:10:23 GMT

1. Working with LWW MP package.

2. LWW Threads

3. LWW IDE, Productivity - Help Wanted

4. LWW - turning off warnings

5. Heap limit of LWW 4.2 personal edition

6. Error message dialog in LWW

7. Opening Ports on ME computers from LWW

8. time in LWW

9. Creating DLLs in LWW

10. LWW and Windows XP

11. Xemacs, ILISP: no menu, no LWW started

12. lww foreign callable help