LINDA Lisp?
Author Message
 LINDA Lisp?

I'm looking for any public domain (or at least free to a university)
implementations of the LINDA parallel programing system for Lisp.
This could be any flavor of Lisp (even Scheme) as long as that Lisp
has a good compiler.  I want to use this system on a network of
Suns.

My other alternative is to "roll my own" using the C-Linda compiler
(which I already have), but I'd rather not re-invent the wheel.

Thanks for any help.

Andrew Wack                              Gravitation cannot be held responsible

Sun, 02 Jul 1995 02:02:15 GMT

1. L4: Lifestreams, Living Metaphor, Linda on the Web, LISP

2. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

3. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

4. Smalltalk work with Linda?

5. Question For Eliot & Linda