Cell-powered GUI Screenshots (?)
Author Message
 Cell-powered GUI Screenshots (?)

A coupla folks asked about screenshots of sample layouts genned from the
GUIs I have built under MCL/Mac OS9 and ACL/Win32.

I /think/ this works: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Internet Explorer over here choked on it a little but managed to muddle
through, Netscape seemed pretty happy with it. otoh, I do seem to have
managed to break Geocities's spamming mechanism so ads don't always come
thru. Dumb luck, if so.

Sorry 'bout the JPGs, I'll be working on getting those to show up
cleanly in the browser. Meanwhile, just DL to HD and open from there.
Hmmm. just had an idea. Might be working by the time you get to it.

Also working on loading up five more screen shots, but it's a little
tedious so I thought I would see if it worked at all before slogging
ahead. Please lemme know by email either way if it works for you or not.

peace. out.

--

  kenny tilton
  clinisys, inc

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 06:18:42 GMT
 Cell-powered GUI Screenshots (?)

Quote:

> A coupla folks asked about screenshots of sample layouts genned from
> the GUIs I have built under MCL/Mac OS9 and ACL/Win32.

> I /think/ this works: http://www.geocities.com/true_that_2000/

you have maxed out your bandwidth and yahoo has shut you down.

Go Kenny Go Go Go

marc

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:10:26 GMT
 Cell-powered GUI Screenshots (?)
thx, just noticed that, trying to sign up for a pro account now. must be
search engines crawling over me. :)

Quote:

--

  kenny tilton
  clinisys, inc
""Well, I've wrestled with reality for thirty-five years, Doctor,
   and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.""
                                                   Elwood P. Dowd

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:27:17 GMT
 Cell-powered GUI Screenshots (?)
btw, i think the way it works is that there is an hourly limit, so the
"shut down" is only till the next hour. I just got in (and saw a page in
mid-edit!), and my getting in could be either because an hour went by or
because I upgraded to a pro account, which also came with domain hosting.

In four to twenty-four hours, they tell me:

     http://www.tilton-technology.com

...will enter the wild wild world kicking and screaming.

Quote:

--

  kenny tilton
  clinisys, inc
""Well, I've wrestled with reality for thirty-five years, Doctor,
   and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.""
                                                   Elwood P. Dowd

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:39:15 GMT

1. Cell-based GUI screen shots, expanded

2. ** APS (GUI) opportunity ** APS (GUI) ** APS (GUI) Experience required

3. Looking for screenshots of Alto running SmallTalk OS

4. Screenshots

5. Power Basic CC vs Power Basic for DOS

6. ObjectStudio screenshots

7. Screenshots

8. Power Estimation in Design Power

9. Screenshots How-To?

10. Looking for information about power estimation and low power design

11. I need MacPython screenshots!

12. Screenshots of Oil in action