authentication
Author Message
 authentication

Is there any sample code available which implements any kind of
public-key authentication protocol in CL?  I want to have two lisp
processes talking down a network stream and have them be able to
confirm each other's identities.  Ideally I'd also like to be able to
encrypt the communication but that's less important.

At the moment I'm thinking of doing it by running ssh secretly and
using that, but a lisp-only solution would be interesting.  I don't
know enough about SSL & so forth to know if they are really the
answer, but in any case they presumably are harder to plug in (because
they need new stream classes or something) rather than a pure
user-level solution.

Thanks

--tim

Tue, 07 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. NTLM authentication

2. SMTP with Authentication and Attachments

3. Connecting SQL server with SQL authentication

4. Authentication Codes - Wise ?

5. LabVIEW compatible biometric for user authentication?

6. proxY authentication with Labview

7. user authentication

8. Login Authentication to Unix !!!

9. authentication and monolithic fcgi programs

10. Certificate Authentication using OSSL not working ?

11. SMTP Authentication

12. XMLRPC and IP authentication