Looking for a Common Lisp Implementation
Author Message
 Looking for a Common Lisp Implementation

Quote:

> Any pointers to a more recent version would be greatly appreciated.

For CMU CL look at CMU CL's new homepage http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
although even that is normally a tad outdated, i.e. it speaks about
18a release being imminent/done, whereas 18b has been available for
some time. (The problem is that CMU CL's maintainer team could use
some help, since few people are doing a marvelous job over there, and
if things like documentation and webpages are falling behind, that's
one of the reasons.  Actually I don't mind, since I'll take working
code over documentation any time, but it gets in the way of people
searching for the stuff).

If you can't find an uptodate or workable version via that webpage
(though you should, IIRC), then you might try one of the mailing lists
mentioned on the pages, since I know there are regular users of CMU CL
on UltraSparc in the CMU CL team.

Regs, Pierre.

   bashing." [Microsoft memo, see http://www.*-*-*.com/ ]

Wed, 17 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for a Common Lisp Implementation

Quote:

>Hello,

>I am trying to locate a version of CL for a Sun Solaris system.

>I tried to follow the pointers to GCL and CMU Common Lisp found on the Lisp
>FAQ, but the pointers seem to be stale -- GCL could not be found on ftp.cli.com
>or at math.utexas.edu, the 17f version of CMU CL doesn't run on Sun Solaris
>2.6 (it was last built in 1994 for Sun OS 5.3 it seems).

>Any pointers to a more recent version would be greatly appreciated.

www.cons.org/cmucl/
clisp.cons.org/

Groetjes, Peter

--

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for a Common Lisp Implementation

Quote:
> I am trying to locate a version of CL for a Sun Solaris system.

Try http://www.elwood.com/alu/table/systems.htm

- nick

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for a free Common Lisp implementation

2. Looking for Common Lisp implementations for the Amiga.

3. Looking for Sun XDR implementation in Common Lisp ...

4. What I want from my Common Lisp vendor and the Common Lisp community

5. lucid common lisp -- C -- Common lisp intercallability

6. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp - the Summary

7. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp

8. Sun Common Lisp vs. Allegro Common Lisp

9. Simple prolog implementation in COmmon Lisp

10. Common Lisp vs specific Scheme implementations

11. Good and Free implementation of Common Lisp

12. Java implementation of Common Lisp