need a small bit of help
Author Message
 need a small bit of help

Gentlemen:

I would appreciate a little help in a program I would like to write.   It
has been years since I wrote in lisp and scheme and I recently downloaded
the Xanalysis lispworks personal edition  na would like someone to show me
the code (just write a short program) that gets a screen up and a circle on
it.  Thats it.  Just get the screen up and a circle on it.   I dont know the
necessary forplay and I'm trying to go through the manuals but this one good
simple example would helpe enourmesly.
    What I am wanting to do is to generate gothic windows, doors and arches
(I am a woodcarver) automatically rather than having to sit and do it in a
cad program and I have a working solution for the general case of
intersecting circles but i really would appreciat this additional helping
hand.

    Thanks in advance.

mad mountain

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 02:14:11 GMT
 need a small bit of help

Quote:

> Gentlemen:

> I would appreciate a little help in a program I would like to write.   It
> has been years since I wrote in lisp and scheme and I recently downloaded
> the Xanalysis lispworks personal edition  na would like someone to show me
> the code (just write a short program) that gets a screen up and a circle on
> it.  Thats it.  Just get the screen up and a circle on it.   I dont know the
> necessary forplay and I'm trying to go through the manuals but this one good
> simple example would helpe enourmesly.
>     What I am wanting to do is to generate gothic windows, doors and arches
> (I am a woodcarver) automatically rather than having to sit and do it in a
> cad program and I have a working solution for the general case of
> intersecting circles but i really would appreciat this additional helping
> hand.

Look at section 9.1 of the CAPI User Guide. It does exactly that.

--

She says, "Honey, you're a Bastard of great proportion."
He says, "Darling, I plead guilty to that sin."

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 02:34:14 GMT

1. Help needed - 16-bit Bit Serial Fixed POint Sine Function

2. cw 2.0003, filter box on report properties is too small, need help...mucho

3. Help! Need Eiffel small example programs

4. Need help with small example

5. need help with small utility

6. Help needed writing small program -- possible?

7. Need help on small programming problem.

8. [Need help: Clock function in smaller unit...

9. Need help: Clock function in smaller unit...

10. Need Help for small Prolog Exercise

11. Need Help Implementing a Component on Small Talk in a Course

12. need a bit of help with _.