catch stack overflow in clisp
Author Message
 catch stack overflow in clisp

Hi all,
       I am using clisp (by Bruno Haible) under
NetBSD. Does anyone know how to catch
stack overflow gracefully?

        I have tried:

(defun f() (f))

(ignore-errors (f))
(handle-case (f) (condition (c) c))

         But I didn't figure out how to use
(restart-case). Is that a possible solution?

thanks for your time,

--- Hao

Thu, 18 Apr 2002 02:00:00 GMT

--
---
Hao Zhang

Thu, 18 Apr 2002 02:00:00 GMT

1. Program stack overflow in CLISP

2. CLISP stack overflow

3. Regex, stack overflow, and adjusting stack size

4. Stack overflow problem but increasing stack size does not solve the problem

5. Catch Fixed Point Overflow in C or C++

6. CLISP stack problems under windows

7. Stack Overflow In SmallTalk Express

8. error: stack overflow on 2170 factorial.

9. ST/V Windows (16bit) stack overflow problem

10. ST/V Windows (16bit) stack overflow probl

11. Stack Overflow Exceptions

12. Stack Overflow