Lisp For Linux Or Windows 98?
Author Message
 Lisp For Linux Or Windows 98?

Quote:

> Hi, I recently bought a PC running both Linux and Windows98. Does anyone
> know where I can get a commercial or public version of Lisp?

Harlequin: www.harlequin.com
Franz: www.franz.com
CMUCL: comes at leas with my distribution of Linux (Debian)
I guess there are some more, I don't know

Regards
Friedrich

Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Lisp For Linux Or Windows 98?
Quote:

 >> Hi, I recently bought a PC running both Linux and Windows98. Does
 >> anyone know where I can get a commercial or public version of Lisp?

RTFFAQ
http://www.elwoodcorp.com/alu/
http://clisp.cons.org
http://cmucl.cons.org
http://www.franz.com
http://www.elwood.com
http://www.lisp.com
http://www.lisp.org
etc

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds/)
Micros**t is not the answer.  Micros**t is a question, and the answer is Linux,

Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running Lisp on Windows 98

2. Free Lisp on Windows 98

3. new Common Lisp for Windows 95/98/NT on the web

4. Moving from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

5. Clarion 5 app, windows 98 and windows XP

6. Windows 98 DDK & Windows in assembly

7. A custom built DLL crashes labview 5.1 in windows 2000 but worked fine in windows 98

8. Help of Fortran 77 in Windows 98 and Windows 2000 or XP.

9. 814078: Security Update (Microsoft Jscript version 5.1, Windows 98 and Windows N

10. Affordable Common Lisp implementations on Win95/98/NT?

11. Lisp System for Linux and / or Windows ????

12. Finding a lisp system on windows and linux