UFFI package available for download
Author Message
 UFFI package available for download

I've uploaded the initial release of UFFI to SourceForge.  UFFI's home
page is http://www.*-*-*.com/

UFFI seeks to a universal foreign function interface. It currently
supports AllegroCL (Linux and Windows), Lispworks (Linux and Windows),
and CMUCL (Linux).

UFFI is already being used to support the MySQL and PostgreSQL API's.
I intend to release this database access package, CL-SQL, in the
next week or two. It is based upon Pierre R. Mai's excellent MaiSQL
package.

The documention is still scant and is provided in DocBook, HTML, and
PDF formats.  There are a number of samples files that demonstrate the
use of UFFI. But, until the documentation is finished, one will still
need to reference the source code for details about the UFFI wrapper
for serious projects.

After the release of CL-SQL, after looking at possibly supporting
CLISP and Corman, and after I believe the UFFI interface is stable and
robust, the interface will be frozen and documented in detail.

Enjoy!

--
Kevin Rosenberg

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 06:56:40 GMT

1. VRML java class package download

2. where to download java package vrml.*, etc.

3. download a Multi-file Unix like Tail package...

4. corrupted images downloaded with package http

5. http package - how to deal with binary download?

6. Who use UFFI?

7. New license/new version of UFFI

8. Announce: Scieneer CL support for UFFI & CLSQL

9. UFFI and CLSQL now support SBCL & OpenMCL

10. UFFI web, cvs, and ftp site changed

11. New SUnit 2.8 [1] available for download