HELP: looking for Public Domain Common Lisp
Author Message
 HELP: looking for Public Domain Common Lisp

Hi,

I start learning Lisp. I would like to ask if any of you
can suggest me where to find the most reliable Public Domain
Common Lisp compatible on HP-UX and IBM PC.

 I greatly appreciate your help

 Hoang

Tue, 03 Sep 1996 07:48:55 GMT

1. Public domain Common Lisp for MS-DOS/Windows 95

2. Public Domain / Shareware Common Lisp

3. Public domain Common Lisp Implementations

4. Common Lisp in public domain?

5. Where do I get Public Domain Common Lisp?

6. Looking for Public Domain Object-Oriented Databases

7. Looking for Public Domain Version of Logo

8. Looking for Public Domain Version of Logo

9. Looking for a good (any) public domain logo

10. Looking for a good public domain/shareware assembler

11. Looking for public domain XEDIT for Unix

12. Looking for Public Domain Logo / Teaching Computer Science