NYC metro area Lisp Users
Author Message
 NYC metro area Lisp Users

Hi,

The NYC area has about a dozen people so far that have expressed
interest in getting together locally to get to know one another and
discuss Lisp issues.

If there are still people out there who wish to be placed on the mailing
list, then please write to me.

At least for the first meeting, we will likely be meeting in midtown
manhattan, making it convenient for people in NJ (PATH train, NJ
Transit), 5 boroughs (Subways, buses), Long Island (LIRR), etc.

If you'd like to be on the mailing list for this group, then please send
me an email.

Also, please include the following:

 o telephone number
 o ideal time slots for availability

We may be meeting very soon (in the next week or so), so let me know of
any constraints.

dave

Sun, 01 May 2005 02:07:24 GMT

1. NYC Metro Area Assembler programming jobs?

2. NYC Metro Area legacy system jobs?

3. Permanent/LONG-term Assembler Jobs in NYC Metro Area (private sector)

4. Any REAL NYC Metro Area Assembler JOBS?

5. Mainframe Rates in NYC metro area

6. ST Users group in Detroit/Metro area?

7. Washington, D.C. Metro Area Smalltalk Users Group Meeting

8. NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 12 August 2003 Lisp NYC: ROBOCUP and Lisp Outreach Planning

9. Los Angeles area Lisp user group meets this Sunday

10. Los Angeles area Lisp user group meets this Sunday

11. Denver Area or Front Range Lisp Users

12. Summary of Denver Area Lisp Users Group meeting #3