-- Dwight

Date: 1999/11/02
Newsgroups: comp.compilers

I got several requests to join a virtual machines mailing list, so I

containing:

 subscribe virtmach

or

 subscribe virtmach-digest

and respond to the confirmation message.  Once subscribed, send

will kick out anyone who's persistently disruptive, the same as the
rest of the lists I run here.

If someone wants to collect a FAQ at some point, I can put it on a web
site.

Regards,
John Levine, comp.compilers moderator,

(end of original message)

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Virtual machines mailing list

2. Virtual machines mailing list

3. Virtual machines mailing list

4. Virtual Mailing list

5. Virtual 8086 Mode/Virtual Machine Monitor (VMM)

6. Virtual 8086 Mode/Virtual Machine Monitor (VMM)

7. SIMPEL Virtual Machine (a toy machine and assembler)

8. Lisp machine mailing list?

9. Lisp Machines mailing list sought

10. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

11. Spreading load for large mailing lists (mail...)

12. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org