Expert Systems, AI, Neural Networks User Lists
Author Message
 Expert Systems, AI, Neural Networks User Lists

Knowledge Based Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Constraint
Satisfaction, Expert Systems.

I am trying to find out if there is a list of companies based in the UK who use
AI, Expert Systems, Neural Networks or Knowledge Based Systems Technologies in
the development of IT solutions.

The purpose of this list is to let people know of is to find out what soort of
work people are undertaking with this technology. Also to let them know of my
interest in this area. The DTI would have a list (produced when they were
trying to push this technology into industry) but I understand that I cannot
have access to this. Anyone got any ideas or even if you know of a company
working in this area. Let me know.

Thanks for your help

 --Palvi A. Mahajan
                   Advanced Information Resourcing Limited
            Suite B  310 Long Lane  East Finchley  London  N2 8JP

Mon, 01 Sep 1997 23:31:22 GMT

1. List of openings on the AI, KBS and Expert Systems arena

2. Common LISP Modules, AI in the Era of Neural Networks and Chaos Theory

3. User's Personal PL/I Neural Network Leaks

4. Smalltalk, AI, Expert System Shells

5. Python Expert Systems; AI for Everybody

6. AI-Expert Systems Contractor/Permanent Professional required

7. Expert System & AI Shells

8. Placement of AI/Expert Systems Graduates and Professionals

9. AI/Expert Systems + PC Software Engineer, San Diego CA

10. AskMerlin, your AI expert system guru oracle advisor

11. AI in Forth - neural net models...

12. Neural Networks anyone?