Need help on Programming languages
Author Message
 Need help on Programming languages

Quote:

> Hi,

> I wonder if anyone would be able to guide me on this?

> If you are given a choice of this 5 languages: C, LISP, Pascal, COBOL and
> assembly. Which would you use to display animated 3D views of computer
> components in real time as part of a larger CAD program? Why did you choose
> the language?

> Thanking you in advance.

> Regards
> Anna

I suggest FORTH for rapid turnaround...
eg.:
  http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}eye.com/pic/computer/forth/index.shtml
and...
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

for Pascal:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards, Franz Glaser, Austria. http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 11 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help for mixed language programming

2. Need Help fot Mixed Language Programming

3. Need help for Mixed Language Programming

4. Help me evaluate computer programming languages and know what kind of programs are in demand

5. I need help........programming help!

6. i need help to modify my cobol program can someone help soon please

7. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

8. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

9. Definition needed for pure declarative programming language

10. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

11. Textbook Recommendation Needed For Course on Programming Languages

12. Need refs for X programming tools in languages other than c