Supporting books or sites on CLIM??
Author Message
 Supporting books or sites on CLIM??

I'm working on CLIM (Common Lisp Interface Manager). I don't have any
supporting materials other than the demo programs bundled with the
package. Could you please cite any book or web site on it?

_Golam Rasul
  Graduate Student
  Wright State University.

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Supporting books or sites on CLIM??

Quote:

> I'm working on CLIM (Common Lisp Interface Manager). I don't have any
> supporting materials other than the demo programs bundled with the
> package. Could you please cite any book or web site on it?

> _Golam Rasul
>   Graduate Student
>   Wright State University.

  The user's guide is at http://www.harlequin.com/education/books/CLIM-2.0/
and the spec is at http://www.mikemac.com/mikemac/clim/cover.html.

  Mike McDonald

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Supporting books or sites on CLIM??
Thanks Mike! Hope it would help me a lot.

_Rasul.

Quote:

> > I'm working on CLIM (Common Lisp Interface Manager). I don't have any
> > supporting materials other than the demo programs bundled with the
> > package. Could you please cite any book or web site on it?

> > _Golam Rasul
> >   Graduate Student
> >   Wright State University.

>   The user's guide is at http://www.harlequin.com/education/books/CLIM-2.0/
> and the spec is at http://www.mikemac.com/mikemac/clim/cover.html.

>   Mike McDonald

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. books on CLOS and CLIM

2. major tech support site

3. Multilangual WEB-sites support through dynamic HTML-compilation.

4. major tech support site

5. major tech support site

6. major tech support site

7. AnnouncIng: A new support site.

8. major tech support site

9. Web site hosting supporting Python

10. ANNOUNCE: Freeware WebLS 1.5 for Site Guides, Product Advisors, Tech Support

11. FREEWARE: Put a Tech Support Logic-Base on your Web Site

12. ANNOUNCE: new XF (TCL/TK GUI builder) support site