TLC: xml.expat 1.0-alpha available for ACL5
Author Message
 TLC: xml.expat 1.0-alpha available for ACL5

ACL5 wrappers for the expat API
Release 1.0-alpha
Thu Oct 28 12:48:45 PDT 1999

This distribution contains a package of Allegro Common Lisp FFI routines
and Common Lisp wrapper functions which allow James Clark's expat XML
parser to be used from Common Lisp. It also contains portions of the expat
source distribution (dated 19991013) which I have modified to build shared
libraries suitable for foreign-loading on Unix systems. [Note that this
has been tested only on Intel Linux and Sparc Solaris to date.]

This alpha release should be considered a work-in-progress. I'm putting it
out in its current state primarily to solicit feedback on the Lisp
interface I've designed.

Links for downloading the distribution via HTTP are available at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~kaelin/codex/

-- Kaelin

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. XML parsing with Expat

2. LabView, XML and expat

3. DOM XML vs. expat

4. Expat XML Parser

5. Please Help: xml.parsers.expat question

6. xml.parsers.expat

7. xml.parsers.expat questions

8. Help with xml.parsers.expat please?

9. Telling Expat to ignore junk in XML feed

10. Seeking xml.expat

11. IDE-ini (1.0) for ACL5 available

12. Using CLOCC xml.lisp to print XML in XML format