price of Allegro 6
Author Message
 price of Allegro 6

I did not find this info from Franz's site.
Anybody knows?!

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 16:11:26 GMT
 price of Allegro 6
Franz will help you figure out the options you need and the price is
dependant on that.  It is expensive, but the service is second to none.
Quote:

> I did not find this info from Franz's site.
> Anybody knows?!

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 22:56:49 GMT
 price of Allegro 6

Quote:

Andrew> Franz will help you figure out the options you need and the price is
Andrew> dependant on that.  It is expensive, but the service is second to none.

Speaking of excellent service, I would like to put a shameless plug
here for Xanalys (formerly Harlequin).  I've been using their product
for many months, and they have fixed every problem I've reported in a
matter of days.

I'm not associated with Xanalys, just a VERY satisfied customer.
And you CAN find the price of their Lisp online, so you know
what you're in for.  :-)

                                                --Alain Picard

--
It would be difficult to construe        Larry Wall, in  article

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 16:09:39 GMT

1. Allegro CL 5.0 for Windows95 price ?

2. Socket communication latency with Smalltalk talking to Allegro Lisp

3. And then there are three: ISE Eiffel, Cincom VW Smalltalk, Franz Allegro CL

4. SmallEiffel, DJGPP and Allegro

5. ANNOUNCE: Allegro Con Eiffel v0.1 BETA

6. allegro, fast and dirty file search

7. BACUP meet: UNIX/NT, servers/PC, Verilog-NC, Allegro

8. OpenGL/Mesa bindings for Allegro Common Lisp

9. OpenGL bindings for [RScheme, Allegro Common LISP]

10. Using Assembly along with DJGPP Allegro

11. Using Allegro and Assembly Together

12. Allegro interface for Python