Common LISP primatives, and a request for LISP compiler info
Author Message
 Common LISP primatives, and a request for LISP compiler info

    XF> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Not to follow-up my own question, but after I discovered the CL
HyperSpec, I realized that the above document was a copy of the
language specification (though not as extensively hyperlinked as the
HyperSpec is).

Seems like I've answered my own question...

--
Rev. Dr. Xenophon Fenderson, the Carbon(d)ated, KSC, DEATH, SubGenius, mhm21x16
Pope, Patron Saint of All Things Plastic fnord, and Salted Litter of r.g.s.b

Sun, 17 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. request for info on Common Lisp object-oriented systems

2. New Common Lisp, Lisp-to-C translation, Lisp library for C

3. What I want from my Common Lisp vendor and the Common Lisp community

4. lucid common lisp -- C -- Common lisp intercallability

5. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp - the Summary

6. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp

7. Sun Common Lisp vs. Allegro Common Lisp

8. Common Lisp Cookbook - proposal and request for comments

9. Request for suggestions on Common Lisp for Macs

10. Common Lisp recommendation request

11. Request for Common Lisp-X Windows interfaces

12. Request: Common Lisp on PC's