Finite domain constraint solver for LISP?...
Author Message
 Finite domain constraint solver for LISP?...

I need commercially supported finite domain constraint solver for LISP
(such as CLP(FD) in Prolog or ILOG  Solver). I know about Screamer,
but it seems that this is a project that was abandoned long ago
(1994), however it is very close to this what I am looking for.
Anything commercial in this spirit?

A.L.

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:51:27 GMT

1. seeking for Real or Finite Domains constraint solving algorithm in Prolog

2. Constraint Satisfaction Problems (CSP) w/ non-finite domains?

3. Linear Programming Solvers / Constraint Solvers?

4. Searching for a constraint solver

5. Constraints solver for integer arithmetics needed!

6. free constraint solver engine?

7. boolean constraint solvers

8. A generic solver for valued constraints: clp(FD,S) v3.0

9. Numerical constraint solver

10. Constraint-Solver

11. Looking for a Constraint-Solver

12. Looking for a Constraint-Solver