Need info on Harlequin
Author Message
 Need info on Harlequin

Some time back there was a posting about Harlequin, a LISP development
environment which seemed to promise integration and support of a bunch
of useful LISP software (e.g., CLOS, CLX).  I must not have saved the
posting because I can't find it in my directory.  Would someone repost
the posting?

I'm also interested in hearing from anyone who has experience with this
software.  I'm particularly interested in comparisons with Symbolics and
SUN's SPE.  I will summarize to the net.

Thanx.

Rich--
(responsible-p ADS message)
NIL
(si:halt)

Wed, 17 Feb 1993 02:42:00 GMT

1. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

2. Info about LispWorks by Harlequin Lisp..

3. HARLEQUIN RELEASES ITS HARLEQUIN COMMON LISP ORB

4. OpenGL and DirectX with Harlequin Dylan--what do I need

5. Needed: Full-duplex, non-blocking, XDR socket for Harlequin

6. Need Info

7. Need info on STATGRAPHICS

8. need info on APL/Z

9. DATE class HELP or INFO NEEDED ASAP

10. Help:info needed for 4702 to 4704 Control code translation

11. Need info

12. IBM IEBCOPY info needed