Info about LispWorks by Harlequin Lisp..
Author Message
 Info about LispWorks by Harlequin Lisp..

Greetings,

        We are presently running LispWorks 3.2.0 by Harlequin Lisp under
Solaris 2.3 and it seems to be running without any problems.  We are now thinking
of upgrading the OS to Solaris 2.4 and wanted to check if Lispworks 3.2.0 would
continue to run as before.

        Thank you very much.

Vijay.

B. Vijayakumar
Center for Systems Science
Department of Electrical Engg.
Yale University
New Haven, Connecticut 06520.

Ph:  (203) 432-7060.
Fax: (203) 432-7481.

WWW   : http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 22 Aug 1997 07:16:55 GMT

1. HARLEQUIN RELEASES ITS HARLEQUIN COMMON LISP ORB

2. Harlequin LispWorks and CORBA

3. Harlequin Lispworks Windows how-to question

4. achieving XOR effect with graphics in Harlequin Lispworks for Windows

5. Harlequin LispWorks 4.0

6. Harlequin's LispWorks

7. Harlequin's LispWorks

8. copying text to Windows clipboard from Harlequin Lispworks?

9. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

10. Need info on Harlequin

11. What has happened to Harlequin LISP?

12. Harlequin Lisp