Curious about Lisp
Author Message
 Curious about Lisp

Are there any good online resources that will teach me the basics of
Lisp? (an online book perhaps?)

thanks

sinny

Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:20:58 GMT
 Curious about Lisp

Quote:

> Are there any good online resources that will teach me the basics of
> Lisp? (an online book perhaps?)

Look at http://www.alu.org

Regards,
Jochen

Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:18:39 GMT
 Curious about Lisp

Quote:

> Are there any good online resources that will teach me the basics of
> Lisp? (an online book perhaps?)

Check:

  Successful Lisp
  http://psg.com/~dlamkins/sl/sl.html

You may also visit:

  ALU - Association of Lisp Users
  http://www.alu.org/

Paolo

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 00:50:31 GMT

1. Lisp: program=data (Was: A functional/imperative lazy curious guy )

2. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

3. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

4. New Common Lisp, Lisp-to-C translation, Lisp library for C

5. Curious 'File Not Found' Error

6. A Curious Bug and a PER Problem

7. Curious about origin of J source

8. Help for the curious

9. Stupid basic (really) question from a curious !

10. I'm curious...ABinvoic.clw and ABinvoic.inc

11. Curious About Small Talk

12. Curious Behavior