Hardware Verifiers Available (public-domain)?
Author Message
 Hardware Verifiers Available (public-domain)?

  I am looking for Hardware Verifiers, based on first-order logic
proof systems, or term rewriting systems. Are there any available
on public domain, that I can access and use readily?
 I am looking for something
 which can handle combinational and sequential circuits. It does
 not need to model transistors. Gate level modeling is sufficient;
with a finite state machine model for sequential circuits.

Any pointers/e-mail/US mail contacts/addresses will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

-Suresh

    "Variety is the spice of life,
      Thats what the judge is going to tell my wife"

Wed, 17 Feb 1993 19:58:00 GMT

1. Hardware Verifiers Available (public-domain)?

2. any PARTS parts available on public or shareware domain

3. Public domain Eiffel-3 front-end available

4. Coverage as Public domain available?

5. public domain Prolog system available

6. tidarque - a public domain VRML browser for Unix - available online

7. public domain lint available?

8. Is there a Public Domain/Share Ware ADA compiler/environment available

9. Any Public-Domain FORTRAN-to-C Translators Available?

10. Public domain PROLOG available via ftp?

11. public domain Prolog system available

12. public domain prolog for apollo domain